Over the past few weeks, we have been exploring a message called “Praying for Spiritual Gifts–Preaching: Multiplying God’s Glory”. This has been a “mini-series within a series” on Praying for Spiritual Gifts.
This week, we conclude the mini-series by summarizing 7 features of Good Preaching:
Good Preaching is:
1) given as a gift from God
2) to glorify God
3) by proclaiming the Kingdom of God
4) in response to God’s directions
5) through a sacrificial pouring out of the preacher by God
6) to build people up not by tickling their ears but by calling people to to God’s plan to take up their Cross and follow Jesus
7) in an environment of mutual submission to God.
Come and join us on Sunday at 5 PM as we CONNECT in shared space at 5413 Blue Ridge Cutoff, and bring a message on “Praying for Spiritual Gifts–Preaching: Multiplying God’s Glory”.
Feel free to take a “sneak peak” at the key Scripture for the message at: