To be perfectly honest, many of us see Evangelism as a duty, an unmet need, even an area of unsuccessful personal experience. Even if we are familiar with the Bible, we may not especially see Evangelism as a “gift”.
Over the next two weeks, we will be comparing God’s role in Evangelism with our role. We will be answering these questions and more:
- What is God’s heart for Evangelism?
- What “counts” in Evangelism?
- Are you serious, does God really want me to do Evangelism, doesn’t He have a better plan to reach the World?
- How does a “Praying Church” do Evangelism?
- What will Evangelism cost me?
- How can I get started?
Come and join us on Sunday at 5 PM as we CONNECT in shared space at 5413 Blue Ridge Cutoff, and bring a message on “Evangelism: Following the Spirit”.
Feel free to take a “sneak peek” at the Scripture passage.