We are a praying that God would make the Raytown Vineyard a Praying Church in 2010. To see why, click here.
We are issuing this 2010 Prayer Invitation to members of our Congregation, friends and family, and anyone else around the World who feels called to join us. We are inviting people to prayerfully consider participating in any or all of the following seven activities:
- Joining the Raytown Vineyard Church Intercessory Prayer Team
- Maintaining an Unchurched Prayer Hotlist
- Reading one Psalm each day
- Taking the 2010 Pray Raytown Challenge—Praying 20 minutes each week for Raytown, and 10 minutes each week for either the Raytown Vineyard Church, or another church in the greater Raytown community.
- Budgeting a financial investment in prayer
- Fasting and Praying on Mondays
- Praying God’s leading on cheerfully giving financially to the Raytown Vineyard Church