Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be. Luke 12:34 (New Living Translation)
Regardless of what we say we value, the true proof of what we value is found in our checkbook and our scheduler.
That’s why we are inviting you to spend some money on growing your prayer life, apart from your tithes and offerings. Here are some ideas:
- Purchase a book on prayer (AND read it).
- Attend a class or conference on prayer that you pay for.
- Fund a prayer retreat
- Purchase a prayer journal (AND use it).
- Take a trip to another city or country to observe first-hand how God is moving in prayer in a different setting.
- Other ideas? Feel free to leave a note about other ways you are financially investing in growing your prayer life.