This week, we took a look at Praying for God’s Heart in Dealing with Offence.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Take a look at 7 Truths about Praying for God’s Heart in Dealing with Offence. Then answer the questions about where you are with joining in with this Message:
7 Truths about Praying for God’s Heart about Dealing with Offence
- God cares about our hearts.
- God is far more concerned about our sin than any physical, financial, or relationship issue.
- God considers unforgiveness to be sin.
- God allows us to experience the consequences of our unforgiveness.
- God will give great rewards to those who are willing to forgive.
- God is calling us to expand the Kingdom of God through forgiveness.
- God is inviting us to forgive.
My Response to Dealing with Offence
What are 2-3 things that God is highlighting to you regarding Dealing with Offence?
Is God showing you any areas where you have not dealt with offence in your own life?
Would you commit to asking God to show you this week who and how you have the opportunity to forgive?