This week, we took a look at Waiting for Jesus–His Birth.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Take a look at Waiting for Jesus–His Birth. Then answer the questions about where you are with joining in with this Message:
7 Truths about Waiting for Jesus—His Birth
1) God gives us promises as demonstration of His trust in us.
2) God gives us promises to change us.
3) After receiving God’s promises, sometimes things appear to get worse, not better
4) Receiving God’s promises costs us something.
5) God is inviting us to longingly wait for Him.
6) God’s promises aren’t always fulfilled the way we expect.
7) God’s promises come to fruition in the fullness of time.
My Response to Waiting for Jesus—His Birth
What are 2-3 things that God is showing you about waiting for Him?
On a scale of 1 to 100, how are you doing with waiting for Jesus?
Would you pray for God to create a renewed gift of standing fast on His promises this week?