October 31, 2013
Margarita Legarda is our Missionary Partner in Bogota, Colombia. She works with Huellas de Paz/Footprints of Peace in a very humble neighborhood.
This week she shared from the heart some of the challenges and victories of her work through the last season.
We are honored to have Margarita as our sister and Ministry Partner.
Please listen and be encouraged. Start by downloading the message here.
October 2, 2013
This week, we took a look at Acts 4:23-31 and received a Message on Worship First.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Here are the main thoughts we explored together:
5 Truths about Worship First from Acts 4:23-31
- God wants us to know who He is.
- God is large and in charge.
- God looks for us to focus on Him in troubles.
- God responds to unified worship.
- God shares His glory with people.
Reflecting on Today’s Message
- What is God saying to you through this message?
- What is God asking you to do?
- What are you going to do about it?