November 26, 2013
Feeling worn out today? This message is for you!
This week, Tim was perfectly ready to bring a message on Revelation 19:1-10 on Worship First.
But then God interrupted the message with an urgent word on “keeping it simple”.
We got to the prepared message…kind of.
Its hard to explain better than that. Just listen here.
November 12, 2013
This week, Theresa Leming brought a message from Ephesians 6:10-17.
After teaching on the Scutum sword referred to in the book of Ephesians, we actually formed up in the Tortoise Formation to get a visual picture of what Paul was describing.
Please listen here.
Here’s a little more on Theresa:
- Theresa Leming is mother of 4, step-mother of 2, mother-in-law to 4, and grandmother to 10.
- After earning a Masters degree in nursing administration and gerontology, her career was derailed by a stroke.
- She completed Vineyard Leadership Institute, which she did “as my response to God telling me He had given me a pastor’s heart”.
- Theresa currently works as a live-in caregiver in Oklahoma.
- She grew up in the Kansas City area, and raised her children in the Panhandle of Oklahoma. She now considers both places home.
- Theresa has a passion for studying and teaching Bible to discover the original intent of the message and bringing it forward to today.