This week, we took a look at Psalm 118 and received a message on Worshiping through the Psalms.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Here are the main thoughts we explored together:
- Would God like to meet with you today or tomorrow?
- Will you accept the appointment?
- Reasons that people read the Bible—
- God gave the Bible primarily to share His character and personality with us.
- God’s steadfast love is known as his “chesed“.
- God has made every day. We respond by rejoicing and being.
- God is MY God—the personal God.
What is God saying to you through this message?
What is God asking you to do?
What are you going to do about it TODAY?