To forgive is to say: ”I choose to forgive, you don’t owe me anything, and I bless you”.–Tim Truesdale
This week, we took a look at the Book of Philemon and received a message on Forgiveness as an Act of Worship.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Here are the main thoughts we explored together:
5 Truths about Forgiveness as an Act of Worship from the Book of Philemon:
- God is is constantly inviting us to voluntarily lay down our rights.
- God’s invites us to forgive as an act of our will.
- God asks us to hand him the debts of our offenders.
- God asks us to forgive as a daily act of worship.
- God is inviting us to grow in forgiveness in 2014.
Reflecting on Today’s Message
What is God saying to you through this message?
What is God asking you to do?
What are you going to do about it TODAY?