This week, we took a look at Matthew 5:21-26 and received a message on Asking for Forgiveness as an Act of Worship.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Here are the main thoughts we explored together:
5 Truths about Forgiveness as an Act of Worship from the Matthew 5:21-26:
- God considers forgiveness a prerequisite to worship.
- God holds the offender responsible to seek reconciliation.
- God treats offense as seriously as financial debt.
- God asks us to seek forgiveness as a daily act of worship.
- God is inviting us to grow in forgiveness in 2014.
Reflecting on Today’s Message
What is God saying to you through this message?
What is God asking you to do?
What are you going to do about it TODAY?