“God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.”–I John 4:16
Over the past few weeks, we have been working our way through the book of I John with a sermon series called “God is Love”.
We are encouraging everyone to read this little book at least once a week in preparation of this series. At only 105 verses, it should take most people between 15 to 20 minutes to read the entire book.
Here are some of the questions we have been addressing:
1) What if it is really true that God is Love?
2) What if Love really is God’s “Plan A”?
3) What if true Love doesn’t come from within, but only from God?
4) What if everything motivated by Love will last, and any other motivation will yield poor results?
5) What if our ability to Love others is limited by our capacity to receive God’s Love?
Come and join us on Sunday at 5 PM as we CONNECT in shared space at 5413 Blue Ridge Cutoff, and continue our message series called “God is Love”.