This week, we received a message on 2013: A Year to Persevere in Joy.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Take a look at Waiting for Jesus–His Birth. Then answer the questions about where you are with joining in with this Message:
7 Truths about Persevering in Joy
1. God says His Joy is our strength.
2. God has harder things for us in 2013. He also has more Joy for us.
3. God says Joy is our inheritance.
4. God commands Joy.
5. God knows that our Joy is at risk of being stolen.
6. God wants to remove the blockages to our Joy that are caused by unconfessed sin, unforgiveness & lies.
7. God invites us to expect Joy.
Persevering in Joy
What are 2-3 things that God is highlighting to you about persevering in Joy?
Is there anything preventing you from receiving full Joy today?
What is God asking you to lay down or pick up this morning?