To forgive is to say: “I choose to forgive, you don’t owe me anything, and I bless you”.–Tim Truesdale
This week, we took a look at Genesis 50:15-21 and received a message on Forgiveness as an Act of Worship..
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Here are the main thoughts we explored together:
5 Truths about Forgiveness as an Act of Worship from Genesis 50:15-21:
- God is the only righteous judge of the heart.
- God’s nature is forgiving.
- God invites us to take on his character of forgiveness.
- God asks us to forgive as a daily act of worship.
- God is inviting us to grow in forgiveness in 2014.
Reflecting on Today’s Message
What is God saying to you through this message?
What is God asking you to do?
What are you going to do about it TODAY?