This week, we took a look at The Parable of the Prodigal Son.
If you would like to read the story from the Bible for yourself, click here.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Take a look at 7 Truths about the Father of the Prodigal Son. Then answer the questions about where you are with joining in with this Message:
7 Truths about the Father of the Prodigal Son
1) The Father is not offended by his son’s actions.
2) The Father is generous.
3) The Father treats his son as a partner, not a subordinate.
4) The Father has compassion for the Prodigal son.
5) The Father honors the Prodigal son.
6) The Father has compassion for the son who stayed.
7) The Father is just.
Joining with the Father’s Heart for Prodigals
Are there 2 or 3 Prodigals in your life you could name?
What has God already shown you about His heart for them?
Would you be willing to pray each day this week for more insights into God’s heart for them?