This week, we took a look at Mark 5:21-43 and shared a message on how God’s Presence changes us.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Here are the main thoughts we explored together:
- God changes us when we are near Him.
- God turns when we push through to Him.
- God is unconcerned by appearances.
- God isn’t motivated by fear.
- God moves the pieces around.
Here are some questions to ask as we are reading and meditating on the word:
Who is God?
How does God see you?
How can you please Him?