December 1, 2013
Thanksgiving is focusing on the truth of God’s favor in our life.–Tim Truesdale
This week, we took a look at Psalm 50 and received a Message on Worship First.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Here are the main thoughts we explored together:
5 Truths about Worship First from Psalm 50:
- God has charges to bring against us—his faithful.
- God says He cannot be “bought off” by our devotion.
- God says we are proud.
- God asks us to resist pride with Thanksgiving..
- God helps us with practical tools
Reflecting on Today’s Message
- What is God saying to you through this message?
- What is God asking you to do?
- What are you going to do about it?
November 24, 2009
Here at the Raytown Vineyard Church, we love Thanksgiving! And we realize that it is more than a holiday, its an attitude.
While we are not eating together, there are a couple of ways that we are celebrating this year.
Community Thanksgiving Bulletin Board
First, we are providing a public “bulletin board” for folks to drop by and weigh in on what they are thankful for in the Raytown community.
Feel free to stop by, reflect on the comments, and add your own!
Sunday Evening Message
Additionally, Kevin MacPhail will be speaking about Thanksgiving at our weekly CONNECT service on Sunday at 5 PM. If you would like to read ahead, the scripture passage he will be discussing is Colossians 3:16-17.