This week, we took a look at The Shepherds and the Angels Celebrate Jesus Birth.
If you would like to listen to the message, just click here.
Take a look at The Shepherds and the Angels Celebrate Jesus Birth. Then answer the questions about where you are with joining in with this Message:
7 Truths about Sharing God’s Heart for the Poor and Outcast
1. God’s Love is always seeking the least and the last.
2. Jesus said: “the Spirit of the Lord is upon me…to proclaim good news to the poor….
3. God is calling us to pour ourselves out for the poor.
4. God is just asking us to do one thing for the poor—carry His love to them.
5. God knows what it will cost for us to carry His love to the poor.
6. God will prepare anyone who will simply say “yes”.
7. God offers great rewards for those who will share His heart with the least and the last.
Sharing God’s Heart for the Poor and Outcast
What are 2-3 things that God is highlighting to you regarding heart for the poor and outcast?
Is there anything preventing you from sharing God’s love with the poor today?
What is God asking you to lay down or pick up this morning?