The experience of true unity is absolutely exhilarating. On the athletic field, in the workplace, in community organizations, or in everyday family life, an atmosphere of unity creates fulfillment and energy. The same is true in church environments.
This week we will be examining the foundational role of the gift of unity in the ongoing transformation that God is bringing to our community. We will be answering these questions and more:
- What is God’s purpose and plan for unity?
- What are the things that trip up our unity?
- What are the consequences for walking in disunity?
- What is the evidence of Godly unity, as opposed to false unity?
- How can we take the next step towards unity in the Spirit?
Come and join us on Sunday at 5 PM as we CONNECT in shared space at 5413 Blue Ridge Cutoff, and bring a message on “Unity in the Spirit”.
Feel free to take a “sneak peek” at the Scripture passage for the week.